Friday, January 09, 2009

I LOLed

Thanks to Sarah (of One More Thing From Sarah B fame) I have found a new and hilarious blog. I will be adding it to my list over yonder. It is called Stuff Christians Like and it is hilarious! Especially if you have grown up in the church. I will admit that at first, I thought it was going to be a blog of literal stuff Christians like, ie Life Application Bibles, books on disciplining your children, "Witness Wear", etc . But no, it is funny stuff! I laugh out loud almost every time I read it. I especially loved the post about Massages During Church. We all know the discomfort of having a touchy couple in front of you rubbing each others backs and necks. Eww! He captures it perfectly! Anyway, while you're waiting for me to write an interesting, witty blog, go check out this one. Thanks, Sarah!

No comments: