Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Next Prooject

I've decided that I just HAVE to make time for more sewing projects. I read Sarah's blog and all the blogs she links to with envy. I am just dying to make things. Time has been hard to come by around here, though. But, I saw these on one of Sarah's links and now I am dying to make one. What a cool gift idea. We made something similar at work with rice and a plastic bottle, but the bags are just adorable. Maybe these will be my new trademark birthday gifts.
Only a few more weeks of school left for me and one more week for Oliver, so things may slow down a bit. I'll be babysitting this summer so maybe I can incorporate sewing projects into each week! (Who am I kidding...I'll be at the pool every day!)

1 comment:

Sarahbeth said...

Becka, I've made a couple of these-and there are some ladies on Etsy who actually put together a kit, so that you don't have to gather the supplies, print the list on printable fabric, etc. i kept meaning to do more--they're so cool!