Monday, October 17, 2011

Just Another Menu Monday

Ok, here it is:
Sunday - Lentil burgers and mashed potatoes. Yummy, but very time consuming.

Monday - Veggie burritos with rice. Another staple in our house. I like the addition of the rice in the burrito.

Tuesday - Brazilian Black bean soup with vegan cornbread.  This soup is delicious! I have never made vegan cornbread before, so I will let you know how that goes.

Wednesday - Potato and Vegetable Curry. A first time with this recipe. We'll see.

Thursday - Ziti with Cauliflower, Tomato and hot pepper. I made this once before. It was simple and good.

Friday - Baked Tofu and Mushroom Hoisin. Another first timer. I guess I am feeling daring this week.

I am not really sure what the kids will eat this week. I can tell you one thing for sure, they will not be eating any of this stuff!!  Maybe I will try to take pictures this week.

No comments: