Saturday, October 08, 2005

Throes of the First Trimester

Oh yeah, it's all coming back to me now..the nausea, the absolute exhaustion, the grumpiness. It's a wonder people keep on having babies. I really feel as if I have been run over by a truck every single day. Poor Joel hasn't had many decent meals this week or any decent anything else if you know what I mean.
I am seven weeks along and am due May 20th, 2006. Exactly one year and five days after Oliver's due date. This time around is so different. I don't want to say that it is not as exciting, but I guess the novelty has worn off. With Oliver we made these grand announcements and planned it all out how we would tell people. Now we're like, "Oh yeah, we're pregnant again." Poor child, we really do love you. I go for an ultrasound on Tuesday. Can't wait to see the little bean with a heartbeat.
The best reaction we have gotten is from my nephew who is a freshman at Eastern University. When I told him he said, "Becka...you little slut!"
In other news, Oliver is going to be a chili pepper for Halloween. Wish I knew how to post pictures...

No comments: