Friday, November 03, 2006

Luxury

I hope you are all still alive after the deluge of cuteness in the last post. Guess what I did today? I painted my nails! Fingers and toes! I haven't done that in...hmmm...a long time. Maybe close to two years! (Wait, I take that back, I did get manicured and pedicured once during each pregnancy) But today I did it myself. Managed to get both kids down at once. Well, in their beds at least. (Oliver is still whimpering in his crib.) They look pretty good, too. We are going to a wedding tomorrow and I am so excited to get dressed up and go out without spit up or snot on my clothes. I might even do my hair, too. I'll let you know about that one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! :) Nice to be able to pamper yourself! I'm in my last month of childless-ness, so I'm trying to milk it all I can...lol!