Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Birthday Party

It seems like the kids' birthday party was ages ago and I am finally getting around to blogging about it. Both kids are taking a morning nap right now. A rare and greatly treasured treat for me. So, rather than clean house and wash dishes I am spending my time with you, faithful blog readers. (I do have faithful blog readers, right?) Anyway, the b-day was pretty good. The cakes came out great:

Our sweet little Morgan gave her guests the unwelcome gift of throwing up all over the place during the party. She was really not feeling well and slept most of the day. Oliver was psyched to get all of the attention. Other than that we had a good time and the kids got completely spoiled. Here are some more pictures:Here's Oliver opening his new bike from Nana and Papa.


Blowing out the candles.

And, our Morgan in happier times after the party. Enjoying Oliver's truck and her new baby. Love the pigtails!!!

No comments: