Monday, September 10, 2007

Dream Analysis

Do you have or have you ever had a recurring dream/nightmare? I think this is so interesting. Some dreams are easy to interpret but, I think, others are kind of hard to figure out. I have this recurring dream where I am in some situation where I need to call 911. I make the call and they either don't show up or the phone doesn't work, or, and this was the best one, it was the wrong number. Why do I have this dream all the time?? Sometimes it is pretty scary and I wake up all scared-like and other times it is just a normal dream. Most of the time in my dream I am waiting and waiting and they never show up. I've never had to call 911 in real life, so it's not like I am reliving a traumatic experience. Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you. What's your theory?

1 comment:

Becka said...

I think you hit the nail on the head, Alwen! It's been a constant issue between me and the hubby, needing help with the kids, housework, etc. Wow, you're good!
PS. Thanks for commenting!!