Monday, August 16, 2010

A New Start

Phew, it's been almost a year since I've been here. 'Scuse me while I clear up some of this dust and cobwebs. Oh, here's that earring I've been looking for.
Our family is starting a new journey today and I thought it would be a great opportunity to start up this old blog again. The Bielawa's are now home schoolers! I am sure with my crazy little family we will have tons of blog worthy stories and I am sure I will need a place to rant, I mean share about my homeschooling, working, housekeeping, bread baking, sewing, etc.
Our plan for the day is to get the kids fed and dressed at 8:30 and ready to go at 9:00 at which point I will send them out the apartment door, down the hall, outside and around the building and back into our patio door while I rush to get dressed and get set up for school. I think they are more excited about that than anything!
So, keep an eye out for pictures and stories and I PROMISE I will be try to update this here blog.

No comments: