Monday, September 12, 2005

The Notebook

I found a notebook to use for my blogging ideas. I am also going to use it to jot down ideas for Christmas. I always think of great things to put on my list and then when someone asks I completely forget. I also see things to buy for people and forget those too. So, maybe I'm turning over a new leaf with this notebook thing. I've decided I really like lists. I am most productive when I have a list of things to do. No list, nothing gets done. I've tried making lists for Joel so that I don't have to remind/nag him to do stuff, but they're not so effective for him.
The notebook I am using used to be our (please control your laughter) bird journal. When we lived by the pond we had alot of birds at our bird feeder and we kept track of the different kinds we saw. I guess I liked lists then too. My niece, Emilee, was looking at the journal and said we are weird. I guess we are weird, but what else is there to do when you don't watch t.v.?

I wish I was able to post pictures successfully on this Blog. I have tried and tried, to no avail. I might try to download the Bloogerbot software and see if that works. Downloading takes so long though...maybe I should put DSL service on my wish list.

No comments: