Monday, February 06, 2006

Oh Mah Gosh...

OK, check THIS out. This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Not only is it so not attractive, but it looks oh-so-uncomfortable. Why would anyone wear this? I know a thing or two about being pregnant and I know that I would never a) want my preggers belly hanging out for all to see and b) want anything riding up that high anywhere on my body. Pregnancy is all about trying to make yourself more comfortable. What is up with Katie Holmes anyway? Is she really a naive little girl being sucked in by Tom Cruise and his Scientology friends or is that just the Joey Potter image that she cannot shake? The whole situation is just weird. There is something about celebrities being pregnant that gives me a little satisfaction. Like, now I know that they are not all perfect and pretty all the time. Pregnancy makes them gain weight and get hemorrhoids and stretch marks and heart burn and saggy boobs. Like when Britney Spears was pregnant I just felt like saying "Hah - take that, Miss Perfect Body! Hope you enjoy those stretch marks!" Is there something wrong with me?

No comments: