Monday, February 27, 2006

Tough Times

Well, our little family is going through some tough times lately. BUT, I know that God is good and He is faithful and will bring us through this time and make us stronger. Sometimes I wonder when it will all be over, all this struggling. Will it ever be over or will it just be another thing to worry about after that? I have been trying so hard lately not to worry, but to leave everything in God's hands and trust that He will help us through. That is hard, though, when dealing with other people. "Don't worry, landlord, God will provide the rest of the rent in His timing." Not sure that would go over too well. It's looking like I am going to have to find a job. Not as easy as it sounds. Who is going to want to hire someone who will have to leave to have a baby in about 3 months? I'm thinking about looking into a temp agency or something. Any ideas?
Through all this, though, I am continually amazed at the blessings and the joy that God has brought into my life. I have a great husband who I love and who loves me, a wonderful little son who is the light of my life and a baby daughter on the way who, so far, seems healthy and perfect. I am blessed richly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will keep you guys in my prayers. ((((hugs)))) You have such a positive attitude, and that will help so much!