Monday, March 06, 2006

Told You So

That is probably what God is saying to me now. He provided for us in an awesome way. It is so amazing how He ALWAYS is faithful and how I ALWAYS doubt. As we were in major panic mode last week about our financial situation, all we could do was trust in God to provide for us. There was nothing we could really do. So, we decided to call the church and see if they could help us out at all. I left a message and didn't hear back right away. Then I decided to do our taxes. We have a nice return coming our way. That will be helpful. Problem potentially solved, I thought. Well, then, I got a phone call from another woman that I know whose family just got a bunch of money from two deaths in the family and decided that she wanted to share some of that money with us. We got a check from her the next day. The woman from church called back and I was able to tell her that we were all set for the time being and we didn't need help. Yay God, right? THEN, I was sharing in my Bible study group how all this worked out and how cool it was to see God's provision and a woman in my group, who I only know by name, (she didn't even know mine) wrote us another check! We are going to be able to pay ALL of our bills and then some this month. We'll even be able to give some to someone else in need! I am so ashamed for doubting and so thankful that God is faithful even when we do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys. Hope things are turning around for good for you! It is nice that you will be able to pay it forward :) You are blessed!