Friday, March 10, 2006

Let's Interact!

So, I'm curious...What is everyone's favorite dinner recipes? Things you serve often that are yummy and simple? I'm trying to be more organized in my dinner prep/shopping by making a weekly menu. I have tried this before to no avail. Now I want to do it again, but I feel like I need to add to my repetiore. We have turkey burgers at least once a week. I have also made this really good ham and scalloped potatoes in the crock pot. Here's what's on the menu at Chez Bielawa this week:

Tonight: Crispy Oven-fried Fish
Saturday: Turkey Burgers
Sunday: We're going to the flower show
Monday: Chicken and stuffing
Tuesday: Family Dinner night - Becka's off the hook!
Wednesday: Chicken Enchiladas
Thursday: Turkey Tacos
Friday: Ham and Scalloped Potatoes

Looks good right? Well, we'll just have to see if all goes according to plan. I've been feeling super pregnant lately so who knows what I will actually be motivated to make, but the list is made and groceries are purchased.
Talk amongst yourselves...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of that sounds yummy!
My new favorites are taco chicken (coat chicken breast with taco seasoning like you would do with shake n bake) bake the chicken until cooked, remove from oven and put salsa and cheese on top. Return to oven for a few minutes until cheese melts. Served with black beans that have sauteed tomato and onion added as well as a little taco seasoning for flavor.
Other favorites turkey tacos
italian chicken- just dump italian dressing into baking dish with chicken, bake until done! This is good with salad, peas, or corn or anything really.
I have some really good recipes I just got from a friend, i'll let you know how they are as I try them! I definitely want to use the crock pot more so I'll pass some of those on to you! :) Have fun at the flower show, that sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

One other VERY easy favorite around here is turkey BLT's :) I really need to plan ahead more, so I am going to try to plan a weekly menu as well :)