Thursday, March 30, 2006

Suggestion Box

Today I did something I have never done before - I sent in a suggestion to a company for a new product. I recently bought a bottle of Clorox Anywhere Sanitizing Spray because it seems like it is really handy for moms. It is safe to use on just about anything and with a baby who gives everything the taste test I thought it would be useful. Well, my idea is that they should make it in purse sized bottles so that we can stick it in the diaper bag and use it to spray down high chairs, carriages, changing tables, table tops, etc. in public places. Maybe I am the only crazy mom out there who dreads putting their baby in a high chair or carriage covered with another baby's drool and who-knows-what-else, but I don't think I am. Good idea, right? So, if you suddenly see said purse-sized bottles in the store remember who thought of it first! And hope that the kind people at Clorox decide to share their riches with me for being so smart.

No comments: