Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'm Still Here

Ok, first off, my apologies to my readers (do I have any readers?) for my lack of blogging lately. It's not that I have nothing to say, I guess I just have not been able to find the time to write. One would think that having Joel around would make it easier for me to find some time for myself. Well, one would be WRONG! It's more like having 3 kids to take care of. I've decided that it is not appropriate to whine about my husband on this blog - but if it was, whew, this would be a long blog. This winter layoff thing is killing us. OK, enough about that. Ok, one little whine...why can't he replace the toilet paper roll?
We're gearing up for our trip to Florida next week. Can't hardly wait for that. I am beyond excited to play with Oliver and Morgan at the beach and in the pool. It is going to be a blast. I will try to post some pictures when we get back - or maybe while we are there if we decide to bring the computer. I bought a bathing suit the other day. Holy expensive, Batman. But, I guess it was worth it. Hopefully I won't need to buy one again for a long time.
I watched Morgan fall asleep lastnight. There is nothing cuter than that. She was fighting it so hard. Her little eyes would flutter shut and then pop back open to make sure I was still standing there. Finally she succumbed to her tiredness. Ahhhh...peace for a while. She did pretty well lastnight. Only woke up twice. Once at 12:30 and once at 4:00. Especially good since I am battling a cold and need as much rest as I can get. Hopefully our trip won't throw her off again.

No comments: