Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Time Flies When You're Having Kids

I was looking through all the pictures we have stored on our computer tonight. I can't believe how much the babies have changed in such a short time! When you have a baby, people always say to cherish every moment because it goes by so fast. When you are in the moment you think that it can't go that fast, but then you look back and you think, where did the time go ? Wasn't it just yesterday that I was cradling my little Oliver in my arms and rocking him to sleep? Now we are playing pretend and having conversations! And isn't Morgan still supposed to be a tiny newborn? Now she is crawling, and teething and pulling herself up. Next thing you know they'll be talking on the phone and getting their licenses! Oh man... So really, when people tell you to cherish every moment, do it! It really does go so fast. Sometimes I want to freeze time and keep them just the way the are now (minus the waking up during the night). On the other hand, I can't wait to see the next stages and how my babies will be when they grow up.

No comments: