Friday, January 05, 2007

Back To Life...Back To Reality

So, I'm working now. First week under my belt. I still haven't come to terms with the fact that I have to go there every day. Working sucks. The job is fine, it's the leaving my babies that is the hard part.
Christmas was great. Oliver got so many gifts from the assorted grandparents that he actually got to the point where he refused to open any more. He loved his play food and has been cooking up a storm. Morgan has become completely mobile in the past month. She is scooting all over the apartment. Still no teeth, though. I remember waiting a while for Oliver's teeth to appear, too.
We have this new laptop and I am having a hard time adjusting to it. I don't like typing on it at all. And, the pictures from christmas are all on the other computer. So, I'll try to get them up here sometime soon!

No comments: