Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Infidelity

Blogger, I have a confession... I've been cheating on you. See, someone introduced me to an evil tempter called Facebook and I just can't seem to do anything else these days. In my few and far between "downtimes" I've been sucked into the Facebook world rather than writing on you, my dear Blog. I miss you and soon the excitement of Facebook will wear off and I will return to you. But in the meantime, I am finding long lost friends, old college buddies, kids that were in the Haven while I worked there (One of whom is married and has step kids and step GRANDKIDS! Yikes!), learning new things about people I already know, playing games, sending "stickies" , oh the fun that can be had (read: time that can be wasted).
But, I know my fun time will end soon. Work started this week. That means no more time to waste. I am so sad. Not only for the end to my facebook affair, but also for the end of my relaxed time with my kids everyday. I enjoy the break from them for a while, but mostly I miss them and wonder what funny new trick I am missing out on. This week's new trick? Oliver does "cooking shows" which equals him banging on his pots and pans with a spoon and singing songs. Then he takes a bow and cracks up laughing.

I'll return to you soon, my blog.

No comments: