I saw this interview on So the Fish Said and thought it was cute. Here are my kids' answers.
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
O: Bambi M: No!
2. What makes mommy happy?
O: When I walk Chloe (the dog we were dog sitting) M: Play with my buttons
3. What makes mommy sad?
O:When we don't kiss you when you want us to M: When I go under the table
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
O: When you jump M: When you get afraid.
5. What did your mommy like to do when she was a child?
O: She liked to be naughty. M: Be naughty.
6. How old is your mommy ?
O: I don't know. M:I don't know.
7. How tall is your mommy ?
O: 1...2..3...4...5...inches. M: Super neat.
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
O: M:(in unison) Bob the Builder
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
O: Have girl day with MoMo (morgan) M: Look for me.
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
O: I don't know what famous means. Tell me what famous means and then I will tell you.
11. What is your mommy really good at?
O: Watching CSI
M: Catching germs.
12. What is your mommy not very good at?
O: Not liking us.
M: Catching flowers
13. What does your mommy do for her job?
O: After-care work
M: Spank me.
14. What is your mommy 's favorite food?
O: Cheddar Cheese, actually pizza
15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
O: When you try new things.
M: Go potty.
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
O: I don't know, Winnie-the-pooh?
M: A cooker man.
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
O: We bam.
M: Play daddy's guitar.
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
O: When we wear the same things.
M: We don't.
19. How are you and your mommy different?
O: When we not wear the same clothes.
M: No answer.
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
O: When you hug me and kiss me and go in time out.
M:Hug and kiss you.
21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
O: I don't know. M: Love him.
22. Where is your mommy 's favorite place to go?
O: The Venetian (restaurant) M: To the museum