Monday, March 23, 2009

An Interview with Ollie and Morgan

I saw this interview on So the Fish Said and thought it was cute. Here are my kids' answers.

1. What is something mommy always says to you?
O: Bambi M: No!

2. What makes mommy happy?
O: When I walk Chloe (the dog we were dog sitting) M: Play with my buttons

3. What makes mommy sad?
O:When we don't kiss you when you want us to M: When I go under the table

4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
O: When you jump M: When you get afraid.

5. What did your mommy like to do when she was a child?
O: She liked to be naughty. M: Be naughty.

6. How old is your mommy ?
O: I don't know. M:I don't know.

7. How tall is your mommy ?
O: 1...2..3...4...5...inches. M: Super neat.

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
O: M:(in unison) Bob the Builder

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
O: Have girl day with MoMo (morgan) M: Look for me.

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
O: I don't know what famous means. Tell me what famous means and then I will tell you.

11. What is your mommy really good at?
O: Watching CSI

M: Catching germs.

12. What is your mommy not very good at?
O: Not liking us.

M: Catching flowers

13. What does your mommy do for her job?
O: After-care work

M: Spank me.

14. What is your mommy 's favorite food?
O: Cheddar Cheese, actually pizza

M: Pizza

15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
O: When you try new things.

M: Go potty.

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
O: I don't know, Winnie-the-pooh?

M: A cooker man.

17. What do you and your mommy do together?
O: We bam.

M: Play daddy's guitar.

18. How are you and your mommy the same?
O: When we wear the same things.

M: We don't.

19. How are you and your mommy different?
O: When we not wear the same clothes.

M: No answer.

20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
O: When you hug me and kiss me and go in time out.

M:Hug and kiss you.

21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
O: I don't know. M: Love him.

22. Where is your mommy 's favorite place to go?
O: The Venetian (restaurant) M: To the museum

No comments: