Saturday, July 05, 2008

Push Present?

OK, so it is super-late and I am just winding down from the fireworks and surfing the web a bit and I came across this article about Keith Urban's push present for Nicole Kidman. I wasn't aware that this was such a popular thing. Seems a bit much to me. I mean, I got flowers when Morgan was born and nothing (Other than a sweet bundle of love) when Ollie was born. But, major pieces of jewelry, I'm not sure how I feel about that. Yes, it is a lot of work and certainly worthy of mad amounts of bling, but isn't the gift of your baby enough? Maybe the gifts should be saved for mother's day?
Anyone ever get a puch present? What was it? What are your thoughts on the issue?


By the way, best quote of the day:
Oliver when talking to Grammie about seeing the fireworks from her house:
"Grammie, did you see the fire AND the works?"

No comments: