Thursday, June 01, 2006

Mobility Achieved

I did it. I left the house with both babies today! No one got forgotten, everyone was dressed (including me), and I even stopped for coffee. I am so proud. We went to my mom's house so that Oliver could play in his little pool. It was much easier than I thought. I was able to carry Oliver and the car seat. I feel like Supermom. Unlike lastnight when I felt like Failuremom because Morgan cried for 2 1/2 hours unable to be comforted. It was horrible. I really do think babies have an ability to know when their mothers are sitting down to eat. As soon as I started eating dinner she started crying and didn't stop until we both fell asleep. So much for a relaxing evening. Oh well, this too shall pass...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! Glad you made it out of the house :) Sorry Morgan had a bad night though, it really breaks your heart! I hope you venture out again soon.