Monday, June 05, 2006

Movie Night

Joel and I watched Grizzly Man lastnight. It was hysterical...I don't think it was supposed to be though. If you had told me it was a Christopher Guest movie, I would have believed you and thought it genius. It wasn't. It was about this NUT job who lived among the bears in Alaska every summer. I am ok with studying nature, but to stand there in front of this massive, hungry bear and say "I love you! I love you! I love you!" that is kind of crazy. By the end of this movie, Joel and I were looking forward to this guy getting it from the bear. (We're cruel, cruel people. I know) And everyone else in the movie was just as goofy as Timothy Treadwell - the main character.
Anyone else seen it? What did you think? I think Treadwell wanted to die with the bears and he saw it as the only way his "work" would be made known.

No comments: