Thursday, June 29, 2006

Twitchy-Eyed

I have been so tired lately. So tired that my eyes twitch when I look at something too long. Maybe the middle of the night feedings and lack of napping for the past few weeks have finally caught up with me. Maybe it's the fact the Morgan cries all evening and once she is done crying, THEN I have to go and clean up from the day: toys, dinner dishes, the bathtub that is still full of water... Maybe I'm coming down with something or I have allergies. Maybe I am just lazy because I have been stuck in the house with no car. I don't know what it is, and NO I AM NOT PREGNANT!!!
Speaking of which, I made an appointment to get my desired method of birth control and it is not until the end of the month. The doctor said I should not have to worry about getting pregnant in that time. But, she is still going to do a pregnancy test first. OK, that sounds a little risky to me. Do I trust her or do I insist that Joel heads on down to CVS for some protection? I'm scared.
So excited for the 4th of July next week. I cannot wait to see Oliver's reaction to the parade. It is everything he loves - sirens, waving, music... oh the joy! I hope little Morgan cooperates so that I am able to enjoy Oliver's reaction. We may have to ice down Oliver's arm afterwards, what with all the waving he is going to be doing. He does love to wave. He even waves at the mannequins in Kohl's! The best is when the Today show is on at my parents' and they show the crowd waving outside, he waves and waves at them all like they are waving at him. My funny, friendly boy... I wonder what Morgan will be like at that age. She'll probably cry at every stranger and mannequin that looks her way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should take up napping again, and leave the mess! Isn't it frustrating to clean up the mess only to go to bed and wake up and make the same mess again the next day?
Also, the doctor said SHOULD be ok, she made no guarantees. So you should be relatively ok with an oops just in case! :) I suppose chances are small, but still a chance!