Saturday, September 09, 2006

Disappointment

WARNING: This blog contains massive amounts of complaining, whining and self-pity. Read at your own risk!

Well, I did not get the job at the library. I am really bummed out. It seemed like the perfect job for me. I think I would have loved it. I also think I put too much weight on the importance of getting it. There were so many possibilities that came with it: the possibility of an extra paycheck, the possibility of better health insurance, the possibilty of getting out of the house for a little bit, the possibility of making new friends, did I mention the paycheck... Anyway, it is back to the drawing board now. This really sucks. My original plan was to call the library back and see if there are any other openings there, but now I don't even want to go there again. I think I'll get over that, though. I do need to find something else FAST. Our finances are crashing down on us now. Everything is catching up with us...if we don't do something soon many cancellations will be upon us. I just feel so useless not having a job right now when that is really what my family needs. UGH!

1 comment:

Janice said...

I'm so sorry Becka :( That really stinks. I hope one of the other jobs at the library works out because at least it is a paycheck! I'll be thinking of you as you look for the perfect job.