Friday, September 01, 2006

Heavenly

The past few days with my babes have been so much fun. My parents are away so I have their car for the week. (Mine has been broken all summer with no fundage to fix it...) It has been so nice to pack them up and go wherever we want, whenever we want, without feeling like we are imposing on Grammie to give us a ride. Not that Grammie minds seeing her babies every day! On Wednesday we went to the play ground. Oliver had fun in the sandbox while some little girls gazed at and patted Morgan. They were enthralled by her. Then, I made a really healthy dinner which Oliver and Joel both ate and liked! I felt like SuperMom. Then yesterday, we went to a Farmers' Market in Cohasset. What fun! It was a perfect late summer day. Warm, with a teeny little nip in the air - not enough to make you uncomfortable though. The large common was teeming with people and fresh fruits and veggies. We bought corn, zucchini, green beans, strawberries, carrots and raspberries. We sat on the grass eating the raspberries and listening to the live music. Oliver layed down and pointed at all the airplanes that flew by. He would try to run away so I would catch him and tickle him. Morgan cooed happily from her little seat. It was just one of those times that I wish I could bottle and open up again and again. I'm sure it will be one of my favorite memories when I am old and lonely for my baby days again.

No comments: