Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'm Too Sexy For My Shirt

Check out my nephew! He's modeling for a friend's new t-shirt company. The pictures are great, but Im not sure about the shirts. Funny "small world" story about this guy. He went to Wheaton at the same time I did and my roommate and I were in love with his roommate. So, we hung out a bit all together. I remember going to see The Net with both of them and feeling so cool that we were out with sophomores! Anyway, fast forward nine years and I start hearing Matt talk about this new cool youth leader he has with the same name as my college friend. "Hey, I used to know someone named (new youth leader)!" Sure enough, at church one night I saw him and it was the same guy! Now Matt is really good friends with him and hangs out at his apartment. Everyone sing, it's a small world after all, it's a small, small world...
By the way, isn't my nephew a cutie?

No comments: